The Mindful Mark making program is specially designed to explore tranquility through creativity. This unique Art based program combines various drawing techniques with mindfulness principles.
WELLNESS, CREATIVITY, VISUAL-THINKING
|Multi-Session (1 hr x 4 Sessions)
|Virtual or Live
|Min Team Size
About Mindful Mark-Making
In today’s fast-paced world, finding moments of serenity is a precious gift. Mindful Mark making is an immersive Art Program that combines artistic expression with the transformative power of mindfulness and is especially designed to help lower stress.
Participants do not need any previous Art experience.
Research in using Art for stress reduction indicates that those who created art for even 45 minutes saw significant reduction in cortisol levels, also known as the Stress Hormone.
Over four sessions, participants will embark on a journey of mindful flow, guided by various drawing techniques that encourage reflection and sensory awareness. Our expert facilitators will lead you through meditative practices that allow you to stay present in the moment, cultivating a sense of tranquility.
- The Program is spread over 4 sessions, with one session a week
- The sessions will be conducted virtually
- Depending on the total size of the cohort, participants may be divided into smaller teams
- Each session will be guided by a trained facilitator
By the end of this program, the participants can expect to experience increased mindfulness, reduced stress, and a newfound sense of serenity. Mindful Markmaking empowers you to integrate mindfulness into your daily life, using art as a conduit for self-expression and calm.
Who will benefit from this program?
- All Employees: Team members at all levels, including executives, managers, and staff, can benefit from stress reduction, enhanced creativity, and improved mental well-being.
- Leadership Teams: Executives and managers can gain stress-management skills and creative thinking abilities to lead more effectively and foster a positive work environment.
- HR and Employee Wellness Teams: HR professionals can use the program as a part of employee wellness initiatives to promote mental health and reduce workplace stress.
- Innovation and Creative Teams: Teams responsible for innovation and creativity can leverage mindfulness and creative thinking to drive innovative solutions.